Sunday, March 8, 2015

mystery trip

Tomorrow my brother is taking me away for my birthday. I'm literally being put on a shuttle at 5:20 a.m., and I don't know where I'm going (yes, my brother is awesome, not just because of this, but in general he's just great. I love him a lot).

I would say I generally don't like surprises. I like to be prepared and to anticipate events, but I've been okay with this. I trust my brother and we travel well together and have had quite a few adventures. I'm fairly certain it won't involve a yurt or karaoke or some other ingredient that I would not enjoy being surprised by. My husband has sure loved tormenting me with the possibilities over this last week (which is why he is not allowed to surprise me...at least without more notice:-)).

Last year my brother and I went to Northern California for his birthday. Here are few pictures of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. I loved the variety of vantage points.




No comments:

Post a Comment