Tuesday, February 16, 2016

100 books, the finale

D generally uses his picture ledges to display books. I love it. These are favorites and currently reading selections.
I challenged my 11-year-old to read 100 books this last summer. His deadline: September 21st. He did it! [I'm simply slow at marking his feat here on my blog.]

I'm very proud of him. At some points he was reading more than one book each day. And yes, he did leave his room. He was not a summer hermit.






His last book: Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (a favorite too!)

Five Favorites:
The Sugarcreek Gang series by Paul Hutchens--all 36 books

Once Upon A Marigold by Jean Ferris 

A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Ginger Pye by Eleanor Estes

The Wingfeather Saga (4 books) by Andrew Peterson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment