Saturday, February 13, 2016

300 days of beauty, days 25-30 [basking]

This whole week we've been basking in Super Bowl glory. Glorious. It's only appropriate to allocate six days of my 300 for our basking euphoria. Our family trekked to the World Championship parade on Tuesday with one million others.

Amazing. 

For me, better than the Oscars, my red carpet spectator moment...or orange in this case.

I may have shed a few tears. Make fun if you will, but I just loved it.




Thunder! Belle was excited. I thought the phones in the picture were amusing.

Von, Peyton, Demarcus, the Lombardi Trophy...to name a few...
 
A little bit closer and you can see Kubiak, Mosely Manning and almost Elway...

Emmanuel and DT!

Talib...

McManus and Colquitt plus cute kids...

Number 77, Karl Mecklenburg, aka the White Rhino...throwback to the Broncos Defense in the 80's plus Terrell Davis. We love TD.


I don't know...

The State Capitol and the fringes of one million...





Did this guy get a ticket? I think the cops were so happy that they only had one incident in all of this, they might have just let it go...not sure though...

[I love football, but I've always wondered why it was called a "World" championship. It's like we try and pretend that soccer doesn't really matter...but I digress.]

No comments:

Post a Comment