Monday, May 4, 2015

May is the new December

I sit here watching Return of the Jedi with my son. May the FOURTH be with you! (Well, obviously, I'm doing some other things too.) I do love the Ewoks and it was his special request for today. We went to start it and realized our VCR decided it was time to become carnivorous. Thankfully it did not eat our Star Wars VHS tape, just a couple of others. We had to borrow a VCR from our neighbor who by chance had his old, discarded one collecting dust in his basement. It made D's night.

Anyway, it is good to sit. My brain has not been functioning well. Noted by a complete lack of blog postings and productivity in general. So much to do that I become paralyzed (binge-watching ensues). The end of the year is so stinkin' crazy.

Teacher gifts! Not pictured is the living space surrounding these bags. DISASTER.

It's end of the year everything. Papers. Tests. Records. Performances. Thank yous. Gifts. Summer planning. And a general backlog of clutter from the year.

I'll make it, we'll make it. I'll look forward to a clearer mind in a couple of weeks...somewhat clearer anyhow!

Best wishes to all who are braving the May vortex. You may or may not see me here. May the FOURTH/FORCE be with you! Sorry, couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment